View Single Post
Old May 6, 2014, 08:51 AM   #4
TailGator

I carry daily, everywhere legal. The same pistol is nearby holstered or on me when I am at home, including in the top drawer of my nightstand when I am in bed. I lay out the pistol, a spare mag, and a good small flashlight right to left, and the arrangement is the same at home or away. My wife does something similar with her EDC.

All other firearms are secured. I have visitors often enough that I don't leave loaded guns secured only by my belief that they won't be found. That is just my standard; if it isn't yours, find a way to be absolutely certain that you are as good at hiding things as you think you are. I'm not sure how to do that, which is why my hiding places have locks.

Four leggers? I have had dogs all my life, but right now I only have two watch cats. My wife and I have been talking about remedying that. We have a granddog that lives nearby and is very sweet but takes her security duties very seriously. Fine kind of dog to have. This particular one is half Weimeraner and half traveling salesman, so not reliable reproducible.

Page generated in 0.02772 seconds with 8 queries