View Single Post
Old February 14, 2018, 01:09 PM   #37
Areoflyer09

Per my background, I’m a corporate accountant. My job revolves around cost. Cost can be a factor, but it is unlikely to be the only one. The price difference would have to be substantial for the only reason to be cost.

I’ve seen articles state the weight. I’ve seen others state the slide was built to cycle faster, hence the need for stronger mag springs, to prevent the slide from outrunning the magazine. I’ve seen the comments about being able to switch between 9mm/40sw. Is anyone of them correct? No idea. More likely is that there is a kernel of truth to all of them. Can’t tell you what the right answer is, I can say that my education and experiences says that cost is unlikely to be the sole reason.

I’d like to see that it will be reliable, and I’m now committed to waiting as I spent the cash on something else over the weekend. I fully expect there will be teething issues. If it turns out to have problems beyond initial teething I wouldn’t buy one until they’ve been solved, but until that point I will maintain my interest.

Ultimately, I don’t know why I responded. I shouldn’t have. It’s unlikely the views will change on either side. Human nature and all...

Page generated in 0.06447 seconds with 8 queries