View Single Post
Old November 3, 2017, 11:30 AM   #5
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
Had the shooter stayed in the store and continued to shoot,those armed folks would have saved lives.
As it is,they did no harm.The oft-repeated prediction that gun-totin public cowboys are irresponsible,untrained,and will just shoot up the store ala "The Wild Bunch" did not occur .
LOL, had the shooter stayed in the store, those armed folks would have saved lives? Well, for as long as he was in the store, they didn't bother to save any lives.

He walked into a GUNS ALLOWED ZONE where there were apparently several gun carriers present and not one of them did a single thing, not one stinking thing. Just how much longer did the gunman need to remain in the store before the good citizen gun carriers were going to start saving lives??????? How many more people did he need to kill before they reacted???????

I don't see how you can put a positive spin on how well they would have performed in saving lives when they didn't show any inclination to do anything like that at all while the opportunity to respond was occurring.

Definitely not a "Wild Bunch" as you note, but also definitely not the proclaimed pro gun crime deterrent mass shooting stopping hero types either. Pretty much, the armed people of Walmart were a NONFACTOR in this event, except to hinder the cops.

Quote:
Darlene Jackson, a truck driver, said she was in the toy section of the store when she heard the gunshots. She later heard that people other than the shooter had guns, but they did not confront the killer.

“Why wouldn’t they draw their guns and shoot him?” she said.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/02...mart-shooting/

Page generated in 0.02878 seconds with 8 queries