View Single Post
Old September 10, 2020, 10:50 PM   #68
corneileous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
My main carry gun for about 5 years now has been a G19. I'm good with it, it's reliable, and I've got it set up just like I like it. I run it with a standard 15 rounder in the gun, and when I go to work, I have a a spare 17 rounder on my person and a spare 21 rounder in my briefcase. I work for a law firm, and we have had numerous instances of clients threatening us. We have about 40 employees, and half of them carry, which is pretty cool. Nice working with so many 2A fans, and it's crazy, as politics and personalities are extremely diverse.

As others have said, I've no interest at all in a gunfight, and the only thing I'm looking to do is escape. I do work in a pretty large office building though, and just want to be prepared as much as possible in case of a disgruntled client arriving, or worst case, an active shooter scenario.

Although I do carry a special mag, I don’t carry the right kind of gun for an active shooter situation being that I have a short-barreled, single-stack 45 but then again, even if I had my long-barreled 45 or any of my other full-size guns, there’s too much at stake and far too much to go wrong to put my ass in a pickle if I was to ever be a hero. I’d have to wait until I could get close enough to have a sure-fire successful hit before the I’d ever dream of taking on an active shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page generated in 0.02299 seconds with 8 queries