View Single Post
Old July 29, 2005, 04:31 PM   #46
Glenn E. Meyer

I wouldn't suggest going hand to hand as then the dude can just take the Daisy rifle and club you right in your head.

If I were shooting BBs at you (for whatever reason) and then you wanted to duke it out - you are going to get quite the beating.

Flee in terror if you must but you are actually moving up the force continuum if you make it a physical fight.

As far as you Joab, report this thread to the list gods. You said we wanted to have an excuse to shoot people. I still regard that as you trolling and responded appropriately.

It's clear that you don't understand the word 'rationalize' or the efficacy of some airguns. It has been pointed out that airguns or BB guns can be dangerous and if used maliciously they can produce grievous bodily harm.

So respond to that beyond saying "BB gun" again.

I'll do a scenario:

You and your wife are walking down a hiking trail. Two 17 year oldish boys start following and harassing you. They both have Daisy air guns. They started repeatedly shooting at you despite your pleas to stop. You have already taken a BB in the throat and in the cheek near your eye. Your wife has been shot twice in her butt. They have guns that hold tens of BBs. You are rather old to just run or duke it out. The guns outrange your OC spray. The police are 10 minutes away for your cell phone call.

Your move, tiger.

Page generated in 0.02679 seconds with 8 queries