View Single Post
Old June 7, 2016, 08:53 AM   #14
NoSecondBest

I've had some people get to the point of wanting to start a fight when I tell them to follow the basic safety rules. How many times do you, or should you, have to tell someone to quit pointing their gun at someone else? I've found a lot of "adults" don't like being told to do something even when they know they shouldn't be doing it. After a couple of violations I ask them to leave. Sorry, but it's just not that hard to follow the basic rules of safety. As to the comment about having empty guns pointing down range while targets are being changed.....don't forget to add the rest of the info: the guns are supposed to be "actions opened". The RO can walk the line or look at the line and see that the actions are opened and the guns are empty before allowing the shooters to proceed down range. Not all RSO's are doing their job correctly. Some people just seem to think they're above having to follow the rules or have someone correct them when they don't. I'd suggest they stay home and let everyone have a good time and do so in a safe environment.

Page generated in 0.04380 seconds with 8 queries