View Single Post
Old March 18, 2013, 10:16 AM   #10
Magnum Wheel Man

the last gun show I went to, is the one I buy a couple tables to... ( I work it by myself, so I don't get out much... had heard there was a brick of Winchester 22's "down stairs" that was priced at $80.00... as far as I know, it didn't sell... I did take a box of primers in at $5.00 more than the price I paid a couple weeks ago, & sold that, actually 1 minute before the show was supposed to start... on Sunday I brought in a brick of Winchester 22's one box short, so I thought I's sell them by the 50 box... also had a 100 box of CCI mini mags, that I put $8.00 on... my intent was to allow several people to buy a box each... of course, 10 minutes into the show on Sunday, one guy bought all the 22's I had on the table... ( another seller... who told me he had 4 tables at the show the next week... big show at the state fairgrounds, & he only had 2 tables worth of stuff to take... stuff is selling, for the most part, what ever price is on it... well maybe except for those $80.00 bricks of 22 )

Page generated in 0.02632 seconds with 8 queries