View Single Post
Old October 22, 2013, 01:44 PM   #28
dogtown tom

Quote:
lcpiper I understand Tom that going through my post step by step and refuting each part as individual comments is fun for you.
No, it isn't. It makes it easier to address each of your comments however.

Quote:
But the post is a whole, it has a purpose as a whole. Following statements depend on their predecessors within the post. It is intended as a step by step path to a coherent position. If you break it up you change it's meaning and intent. So try and understand it as the whole and stop ripping it into pieces so you can win your argument.
You fail at making a coherent anything.

Quote:
And I already said that I wasn't refuting the legality of adding a vertical grip so we were in agreement about that days ago even if you were slow in picking up on it.
I could care less.
What is puzzling is why you continue to toss out examples of redesigning or modifying a firearm with no regard as to whether such example would be governed under the NFA. If you truly believe you weren't refuting the legality why all the silly examples?

Quote:
Now we have one small last item. You attacking me repeatedly with disparaging statements like these.
And accusing me of "selective reading" is not disparaging? Pot meet kettle.

Quote:
So we start with you attacking an innocuous remark, something intended to be light-hearted by getting all serious about it.
When "innocuous" is factually incorrect, it is pretty damn serious.

Quote:
Then we move on to attacking my intelligence,
No, sir. Only your willingness to read Federal law or ATF regs was questioned.
I never attacked your intelligence.

Quote:
my ability to understand the English language,
True......but it was actually you who stated that you couldn't understand ATF regs because they "are not clear".

Quote:
my ability to use simple application functions,
From your last attempt at "quoting"......still true.

Quote:
and after several days of back and forth you become all forthcoming in that we agree on all points.
No sir.

Quote:
I relent, you are a superior being.
Oh please. When you can't intelligently continue a discussion/disagreement/argument in a thread, giving false praise is nearly as immature as name calling.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Page generated in 0.02440 seconds with 8 queries