Thread: Reality tv?
View Single Post
Old April 21, 2008, 03:49 PM   #21
Half-Price Assassin

I think the sad truth here is that there is really nothing you can do. You really can't call the police, and if you punch one of the kids in the back of the head, you will end up in jail. Now if i was carrying my G-26, would I act any differently, i dont think so. I say this because no matter what happened i could not use my weapon, because once you pull your pistol on a bunch of youths (who are probably unarmed), you WILL GO TO JAIL, and lose your CCW. so it wouldnt come to that. the most i would do is walk up the lady and tell her she should leave, and tell the kids to grow up and leave her alone, thats all. I guess i would perfer that a police officer was in the area, i might go up to them and let them know whats going on, maybe the cop could scare the kids off.

I really think Stevie-Ray, is right about "stooping to their level", because thats really all most stupid, rude teenagers understand. but then are most of you perpared to go though all that for a stranger? I really believe alot of kids (under 17s), do this because they know nothing is going to happen to them, and if someone (an adult), does attack them, they can just run to the police and raise up a storm. Or if they are in a large group, just surround their victim, beat them real fast then run off, before any police show up. people under 17 are smart, and they know what they can get away with. but like i said in the beginning of my post there really isnt much you can do without getting in some real trouble. I understand where meekandmild, is coming from, nothing gets me seeing red faster then a bully hurt someone weaker and smaller. One of my friends in mid-school, had his hand broken by a bully, and in highschool ( when i was 14), i witnessed some 17 or 18 boy grab his girlfriend (she was 14 too, and in my class), and slap her hard across the face, causing her to fall to her knees and start crying. even though i didnt really know this girl, i still wanted too break this guys nose, but i didnt. so watching innocent people be victimized by jerks is hard to do, but like i said unless your ready to take it to that next level, there isnt much you can do. I think alot of these young punks in society today, want to take it to that level, for no real reason at all, just be careful none of you here get sucked into their stupid games.

HK Marketing Department's new slogan "HK. Because you suck. And we HATE you"

Page generated in 0.03122 seconds with 8 queries