Thread: AMMO Act?
View Single Post
Old April 28, 2013, 09:58 PM   #30
Come and take it.

If they were planning on using the ammo for civil unrest I would have assumed they would be investing in rifle ammunition more.

Nonetheless I do suspect this is an effort to control how much ammo is on the market at any one time.

Of course my theory could get holes shot in it, but I am thinking the ammo makers have to keep a certain amount of ammo on hand in case the government asks for additional ammo. Thus the government doesn't actually buy all the ammo but the ammo maker has to have it on hand in case they decide to.

Still solidly the DHS definitely has definitely purchased several hundred million rounds since Sandy Hook.

Still the 22 ammo thing is absolutely insane. However such a crazy panic would take place is incredible. Considering that shotgun ammo hasn't been affected much at all (thank you Joe Biden). 22 ammo would be the last ammunition ever banned.

I watched a youtube video where a few of the hoarders got brave enough in the comments to brag about their stockpiles. One guy had 45,000 rounds, another boasted of his 10,000 round stockpile of 22 ammo. I can only hope they store it in a very good environment because 22 long rifle cartridges don't have the best airseal between the bullet and case.

Page generated in 0.02779 seconds with 8 queries