View Single Post
Old August 17, 2006, 02:16 AM   #5
Hkmp5sd

A good reason to inform the LEO you are carrying from our favorite LAWDOG:

Quote:
I pulled a rental car over one fine Sunday morning for making a nice little detour into the barditch.

I'm figuring that the driver either couldn't see the road due to driving directly into the sunrise, or he's sleepy. Whichever, I pull him over, wander up and have a chat with him.

Nice guy, a little snappish (which I chalk up to the morning hour), but nicely dressed in a suit and driving an Infiniti something-or-other.

It's a bright Panhandle morning, the birds are singing, my lady gave me a kiss before I headed out, so I'm getting set to write him a warning and send him on the way.

In order to write this warning, I need the rental agreement, which the gentleman has in the inside left-hand pocket of his suit coat.

This is, quite coincidentally, right next to the 1911 clone riding in the Galco/Jackass shoulder rig. Under the suit coat. The 0.45 cal M1911-type smoke wagon that the gentleman has...neglected...to mention to me.

It's amazing how much the act of reaching into a pocket situated right next to the butt of a .45 Ay See Pee looks kinda like reaching for the butt of said pistol.

Folks, don't do this.

If you do pull this stunt, consider getting a 9mm screwed into your ear whilst being snatched out through the window of your luxury sedan by the nostrils to be a learning experience in Things Not To Do Next Time.

LawDog
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=59920

Page generated in 0.03043 seconds with 8 queries