View Single Post
Old September 10, 2021, 09:25 AM   #60
wild cat mccane

I received yesterday 20 boxes of Norma 124gr for $380 from Swiss based Ruag Ammoshoponline.com and 20 boxes of AE 124gr 9mm for $400 from Locked and Loaded. All of which I will shoot presently.

The truth is simple, ammo buyers, only in America, are hoarding. Domestic can't keep up with demand and raised prices far exceeding material costs they are using as justification. There isn't a law against that, but in forums, this just has to be a conspiracy.

It is 100% fact that the ammo shortage is a US problem only. It is 100% fact that material costs have no where near met justification for increased pricing in the US. Additionally, relatively junk brass 124gr PPU sub Belom is going for US prices? What about South Korea?

-PMC in all calibers has been 100% available this whole time. Even in 357mag.
-Fiocchi non US made has been available 100% of the time.
-Mexico made Aguila has been around a lot.
-PPU/Belom has been 100% around this whole time.

You can't tell me private company based in Switzerland, Ruag, is importing Swiss made GOOD ammo, made in more expensive everything/more socialized Switzerland, shipped to the US, and make a profit when US AE retailis bought at a higher price is just covering cost.

That doesn't square with any of the smallest fragments of reality.

Last edited by wild cat mccane; September 10, 2021 at 10:18 AM.

Page generated in 0.03666 seconds with 8 queries