View Single Post
Old April 17, 2012, 04:05 PM   #8
F. Guffey

Pond, James Pond, I went to the Dallas Market Hall Gun show this last week end, you should have been there.

If you order the cutter and lock stud do not forget to order the case length gage and shell holder, to trim cases with the lee system you do not need the Zip trim. You only need one cutter and lock stud, different calibers require different shell holders and length gage gages, at one time they sold a packet of 6 shell holders with one lock stud that covered many case heads, other shell holders were available. To avoid confusion, I have Lee equipment, I do not use it. I have thought about using the Lee system to trim cases to length then use the trimmed cases when adjusting my case trimmers, something like using a transfer/standard when adjusting my trimmers..

Again, I do not know what is involved when purchasing reloading equipment from individuals in the states, it would appear when running some of the prices down the Deluxe kit will cols about $120.00 and the two set of dies will cost about $41.00 each, that would put your cost for the press and dies at $200.00.

F. Guffey

Page generated in 0.03420 seconds with 8 queries