View Single Post
Old March 13, 2006, 03:07 PM   #12
coronet1970RTguy

I new to the board and wanted to tell you that SUR-13 and MS-13 are mexican gangs that hate each other. We have both here in my area. I know we hear, see and read more about MS-13 but SUR-13 is just as bad.

I have to tell you all my story on the MS and SUR-13 thing. About two years ago I was watching tv late it was about 2 am and I heard talking outside my window. I got up and looked out side, I started counting and got to 15 before I heard them say you take the front door will take the back door. I know there was atleast 30 that night, I start banging on the window and they look up at me laughing and they are walking torwards my house, IM yelling to wake up my mom and dad and no one answers me. I grab my gun and go to the hall still no answer from my family. The first group got to my front step when he saw my gun and me point it at him and sliped while yelling gun. They all scattered at that time and my family wakes up just in time to see them running. Im told they were doing a jump in type thing were they break into local houses and beat everyone up to join the gang. The gang task force here has looked into the issue and we still have problems in my neighbor hood. I know from what I have read and seen this was MS-13 the most hated and worse of the gangs. In our city you cant even go to the store with out the gangs being around and now there is a turf war starting and my neighbor hood is right in the middle of it. This neighbor hood used to be really nice and still is just for the ass whipes coming in to try and put fear into us, next time they wont run I wont let them.
coronet1970RTguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03662 seconds with 8 queries