View Single Post
Old January 4, 2013, 07:20 PM   #35
spanishjames

Quote:
I don't get it. I've heard lots about potential rifle bans and magazine limits, but I haven't seen much speculation on ammo bans at all.
Again, it doesn't have to be banned to make it wise to buy as much as you can while you can. The story below highlights TEN new gun bills introduced on Congress's first day:

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...y-of-the-house

Quote:
McCarthy's H.R. 141 would require criminal background checks on all firearms transactions at gun shows, which would close the so-called gun-show loophole. Her H.R. 142 would require face-to-face purchases of ammunition, the licensing of ammunition dealers, and the reporting of bulk ammo purchases.
So no online ammo sales, and the store would have to report bulk sales to whom? At the very least, the ammo bill will make it inconvenient to purchase in bulk in the future.

This is why it's very important that we all call our representatives and voice our concerns. You don't have to be a great orator and write them a speech. Just keep it simple and tell them you don't approve of your rights being trampled on, and that you're a registered voter.

Page generated in 0.03415 seconds with 8 queries