View Single Post
Old July 24, 2012, 11:07 AM   #11
Firefighter88

I thought i liked my trigger, until I shot my buddies glock. I know they are completely different operating systems, but when you feel a trigger you like better... I am not quite where i can explain exactly what my trigger feels like or what i want it to feel like, but i'll give it a shot. Mine has over travel, not alot, but enough i notice it. If creep is the play in the trigger just before it stiffens when pulled back, then it has very little creep. My main concern is that its too heavy of a pull and feels like its dragging against something, even when well lubed. I dont know the exact pull weight, but smoother is more important to me than pull weight. My grip safety feels stiff also, and comes out from gun more than i'd like, but until you asked i never had an issue with it. I am definately wanting an education about every aspect of the guns I own or plan to own. I know of a few smiths in my rural area, but none that i trust with my guns. I'll be honest, i will most likely not be grinding or polishing any internal parts for a while, but hope to eventually. For now just building my knowledge and asking questions.

Page generated in 0.03712 seconds with 8 queries