View Single Post
Old May 28, 2010, 09:38 PM   #52
ohioleadslinger

Quote:

ncpatriot wrote:

So, you Ohio guys; is OC that common in your state? Can you safely walk the street without being stopped/questioned? I prefer CC but think either should be legal. OC requires greater care to ensure firearm not being snatched, people should carefully deal with that.

Wouldn't say its a common thing but yes people OC here. In fact a guy just won a settlement for being taken down at gun point for OCing in Cleveland Heights.

I OC from time to time when I pump gas or don't feel like slipping on a cover garment in the summer while out and about.

After the wind storm a year and a half ago here the place went nuts with no power. When it came back on it was almost a riot situation at the gas stations. I OC'd when I went up to get fuel for my Geny.

So yep OC has it place and its problems but I support it and do it on occasion.

I suggest anyone that still believes in OC keep emailing Kroger as if they say they will follow state law then OC is lawful.

As it stands now CC is good to go in D-6 D-8 krogers. Just be sure of you local Kroger licenses. They can be found at Ohio Dept of Liquor Controls web site. Search by county then city. Some are D1 and D2 and some C's. This is questionable as to legal carry in Ohio and I personally wouldn't but we just passed SB239 in the state Senate and its headed to the House and this will fix all D establishments if we can get it through hopefully by November.
Life Member NRA , OFCC Member

Page generated in 0.04167 seconds with 8 queries