View Single Post
Old October 25, 2018, 11:01 AM   #18
ThomasT

Quote:
ratshooter,

Don't be afraid to let that BP bug bite you good and hard. That's not venom being injected, but "Good Medicine." It's a good trail to follow; stay on it. The availability of info and material to advance your knowledge on muzzleloaders and/or anything historical is unbelievable these days, when compared to what was available back in the mid-70s when I started my journey. I'm just really glad I got to meet and shoot with a fine bunch of knowledgeable folks back then to get me on the right track with my whole experience with traditional rifles, and the according camp gear. The journey and the learning never really stops, and that, too, is a good thing. This has been a fun thread. Thanks for starting it.
Rienert sorry I missed what you said and it took so long to get back. But I got bit by the muzzleloader bug way back in the early 1990s. What a trip its been. Not only did I fall in love with the guns but also the history surrounding the time period. Man if teachers could have used BP guns to teach classes History in school may have been worth learning.

Page generated in 0.03525 seconds with 8 queries