View Single Post
Old March 10, 2012, 09:58 PM   #39
dacaur

Quote:
When I first read thid thread I knew just as soon as anybody says something bad about some Lee products, the fists would come out and every post from then on would be to try and cut down "how blind" the "others' are and not even allow any others to post without jumping on them.Wasn't this thread supposed to be about just the problems that someone had with any brand?Not to jump on anyone who posted ?
Do I think they make nothing but junk? No but they tend to have more issues from trying to make their products cheaper(price).
Interesting, I havent seen a single lee owner with their firsts up here... Whats funny is most lee owners dont get all up in arms when people diss lee, like I have seen other press owners do.
Generally its more of a "oh? you think lee is the crappiest crap ever? why? what specific problem did you have problems with.... Curiosity you know, we KNOW what a great product they make, so are curious what causes such rabid dislike of a brand... Just like I am curious what issues YOU have personally had with your lee products?

One recent thread asking about which pres to get a poster chimed in "anything but lee"... Of course after some prodding and more lee bashing it turned out he had never used a lee press in his life.... which I have found is the case for most lee bashers.
Of course there is the odd unlucky person that doesnt like lee because they got a few bad products in a row, which can happen to any MFG. I recently read a post about someone who bought a high-point pistol, which had some problems, but rather than take advantage of the lifetime warranty, they chose to stick it in a drawer and become a lifetime high-point basher... its sad really....
But for the most part, the people who are the loudest in their lee bashing, are the ones who know they paid way too much for their press because it wasn't red, and have never (and would never) touched a lee press in their life.

I dont think I have seen anyone say lee is the best product out there, but they are without a doubt the best product for the money, and honestly, deer and paper dont know what color your press is, they just know they now have holes in them....

Page generated in 0.02328 seconds with 8 queries