View Single Post
Old March 10, 2012, 07:01 PM   #33
dunerjeff

I used to buy one brand(I'll say X) of pickup(it was what my whole family liked),I had three new ones in a row.I got sick of the constant interior rattles and plastic squeeks(my last one,I had chucks of paper crammed between dashboard parts within three days,even after multiple warantee repairs,I still had chunks stuffed in the dash four yrs later when I traded for another brand(Y). For about 6months I had a $100 bill in my wallet because every brand X guy,when I told them I was sick of the rattles,inssisted "their truck doesn't have any", I would bet them that $100 that we go 2 miles out and 2miles back I WILL point out a rattle. Out of 14ish guys that I tried to bet, NOT 1 would take the bet. Why not?
Every time I here "I've never had any problems with all my Lee products",That truck story is the first thing I instantly think of. After I saw first hand what the products I bought looked like and didn't function,I will never believe. Just like you guys are bringing up how "brand blind" us others are, GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR
When I first read thid thread I knew just as soon as anybody says something bad about some Lee products, the fists would come out and every post from then on would be to try and cut down "how blind" the "others' are and not even allow any others to post without jumping on them.Wasn't this thread supposed to be about just the problems that someone had with any brand?Not to jump on anyone who posted ?
Do I think they make nothing but junk? No but they tend to have more issues from trying to make their products cheaper(price).

Last edited by dunerjeff; March 10, 2012 at 07:26 PM.

Page generated in 0.02135 seconds with 8 queries