View Single Post
Old March 10, 2018, 09:04 PM   #1
Gary L. Griffiths

NBC Nightly News has POSITIVE segment on arming school teachers!

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears! Thought I had taken too much dope for my leg injury. NBC Nightly News this evening ran a positive story about a Texas school where teachers had been allowed to carry guns since 2007, without all the obligatory naysaying from Moms Demand, etc.

Could it actually be that some in the MSM might be warming to the idea that gun-free zones attract shooters like trailer parks attract tornadoes? What do y'all think?

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-new....cid=eml_onsite

Highlights: They actually discussed that gun-free zones endangered children, and interviewed students who said they felt safer knowing their teachers were armed!
Violence is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and valorous feeling which believes that nothing is worth violence is much worse. Those who have nothing for which they are willing to fight; nothing they care about more than their own personal safety; are miserable creatures who have no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of those better than themselves. Gary L. Griffiths, Chief Instructor, Advanced Force Tactics, Inc. (Paraphrasing John Stuart Mill)

Page generated in 0.03456 seconds with 8 queries