Thread: Gun Control
View Single Post
Old October 15, 2017, 07:16 PM   #18
Pahoo

Can't fix people, only help to make it better

Quote:
One of my customers had to bury her 30 year old cousin with a family cause she was at the concert and took a bullet to the brain
Their loss, is our loss. Last month a neighbor who is a recovering alcoholic, was riding his bicycle because he lost his driver's license and was hit by a drunk driver also had no license. To date, no one is blaming the car, the beer or tavern that served the drunk. .....

When it comes to these shootings, simple minds want to blame inanimate objects. I have yet to see any firearm or bullet, legally prosecuted. ...

Quote:
Also Pahoo, I'm just seeing what other shooters think. I've been very disturbed by this recent event.
Not so, as you are the OP with a focused, set agenda. You are just looking for confirmation. You really need to look deeper as to the problem and see what you can do, on a personal level. Get a plan and start at your local level. Do more that present your slanted view/thoughts. Give it more thought and take positive action. ......

Be Safe !!!

Page generated in 0.03323 seconds with 8 queries