View Single Post
Old August 8, 2017, 02:08 PM   #3
Venom1956

that is the entire warranty statement from the site its copy pasted. There is no asterisk and subtext or easily found more detailed info that I could dig up.

I will get it resolved one way or another. I just wanted to let the good folks on TFL of my issue and something to consider. I will eventually get it sorted out for better or worse but sometimes the money you spend on a product isn't just for the product itself but the service behind it. 200 dollars for a night sight that was supposedly super durable and impervious to the elements backed by a lifetime warranty seemed like a solid purchase.

I am not hard on my equipment but I do expect it to work in tough conditions if the need arises clearly this isn't the case

At this point I don't even want a repair, I'd just like my money I paid to upgrade it and ill take the loss on the original sights purchase price. I can't imagine when the third one eventually breaks how fun that repair work will be.

There are better companies and products I can waste my money on.

I would've got much more mileage out of another Vortex Venom for the same cost. Just a disappointment
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Page generated in 0.03051 seconds with 8 queries