View Single Post
Old April 28, 2002, 11:16 PM   #5
D.W. Drang

Here is a partial list of some authors and titles that I have gotten from the King County (WA) library system:

Cooper, Jeff. Principles Of Personal Defense

Cooper, Jeff. The Complete Book Of Modern Handgunning, by Jeff Cooper and the editors of Guns and ammo magazine.

Ayoob, Massad F.
Massad Ayoob's Handgun Primer; Gun-Proof Your Children!

Ayoob, Massad F. In The Gravest Extreme: the role of the firearm in personal protection

Ayoob, Massad F. Stressfire

Ayoob, Massad F. The Truth About Self-Protection

Quigley, Paxton; illustrated by Liz Kelsey. Not An Easy Target : Paxton Quigley's self-protection for women

Quigley, Paxton. Armed & Female

May-Hayes, Gila. (Foreword by Massad F. Ayoob.) Effective Defense: the woman, the plan, the gun /by Gila May-Hayes. ALT TITLE: Woman, the plan, the gun.

Metaksa, Tanya K. Safe, Not Sorry: keeping yourself and your family safe in a violent age

Applegate, Rex. ADD AUTHOR: Melson, Charles D. The Close-Combat Files Of Colonel Rex Applegate.
(A compendium of, mostly, photos and lesson plans from COL Applegate's days training the OSS and Army Counter Intelligence agents in WWII.)

Cirillo, Jim. Guns, Bullets, And Gunfights: lessons and tales from a modern-day gunfighter /Jim Cirillo.

Farnam, John. The Street-Smart Gun Book

Suarez, Gabriel. The Tactical Advantage: a definitive study of personal small-arms tactics /Gabriel Suarez.

Ross, John Unintended consequences (Yes, this is in the library system!)
http://thecluemeter.blogspot.com/

Page generated in 0.02570 seconds with 8 queries