View Single Post
Old May 21, 2018, 12:26 AM   #18
JohnKSa
Staff

Quote:
So *You* think, in that armchair watching videos... She, in the heat of the moment *Should* have done something else, this or that...
I think she got it dead bang right all the way around.
Bad guy down, kids safe, moms safe, another firearm off the street. Job well done and I'm not arrogant enough to second guess a police officer that did it successfully.

You guys remind me of the investigations wanting to know why so many of the Marine Corps snipers shot bad guys in the head, like they were excuted...
Nobody is on trial here and nobody is being investigated for wrongdoing, so the comparison is bankrupt.

Part of the point of this subforum of TFL is to discuss how things are done and how they can be done better. To examine real-world situations and determine what happened, what should have happened, what did go wrong or could have gone wrong, what went right and what actions might have been taken to improve the outcome or to eliminate problematic aspects of the scenario.

People who don't want to partake in that kind of discussion, those who prefer to dismiss any action taken as being ideal as long as the outcome can be roughly characterized as positive, should avoid this subforum.

Page generated in 0.03491 seconds with 8 queries