View Single Post
Old May 18, 2018, 09:43 AM   #2
briandg

On the other hand, I've watched that thing over and over, and I have two observations.

First, thugs roam in packs, and her situational awareness failed. at no time did I notice her looking around for secondary threats. She may not have even seen the original threat approaching.

Second, while I understand the need to restrain him, standing on his back with one foot was just plain stupid. she had just endangered herself and everyone around her by first, putting herself within striking distance, and second, eliminating every hope of keeping her balance if he fought back.

She made her first shots and should should have at least glanced around to see if other concerns were afoot, I don't know if she did so before she engaged with him. she should have stood away from him and held him at cover from a few feet, not stood on top of him. Other than those two things she did a very good job. she saved lives. This took place in brazil, so I'm not even going to go anywhere else other than how well she engaged her target.

Page generated in 0.03411 seconds with 8 queries