Thread: Silencer
View Single Post
Old July 21, 2008, 06:01 AM   #127
AZ-K9

" Harry Bonar

silencers
Sirs;
I have simply given my opinion. That is all it is - it is simply no reason for the personal attacks which I deem to be mean spirited and impolite.
I've tried to just brush this off and defuse the situation but to no avail.
It appears that there is no respect given to a 73 year old mans simple opinion anymore. The statements made about me are all false; I've been a supporter on T.V. and news print in my area for gun rights several times. I've worked on guns my entire adult life - I love guns.
I've done "contract" work for Charleston WVa police sniper division - homeland defense, desert storm A10 pilots and many other agencies un-named. I've supplied an ex-Vietnam sniper, forensic team leader whose picture with his crew was in J.Edgar Hoovers office till his retirement. I worked contracted for Wayne Novaks 45 Shop for years on special projects.
I am a loyal American and support the second amendment. I'm old fashioned in my views and make no apology for them.
Now, I've taken your remarks and resent them and will post no more on this subject - my views run the same now as then
Now, I wish you all well - I hope you enjoy your sport; I just would like some of you to grow up and respect others opinions without demeaning them personally. I wish you all well.
Harry B."

By my count you were the first with the insults. Educate yourself.

Page generated in 0.03701 seconds with 8 queries