View Single Post
Old November 16, 2012, 02:29 AM   #16
DPris
Member Emeritus

Ah.
Personally couldn't care less about his wife's business experience, I'm more concerned with his.

I've met Emerson, and he has an extensive background in firearms.
Also more than a fair amount of respect in the industry among those who know him.

I have his front sights on some of my guns.
He knows his stuff & I have no worries about the continued quality of the ammunition.

As for the loads themselves, they are expensive because they're high quality, consistent, and they perform.
My .45-70 Guide Gun that goes on high mountain ATV treks in bear country carries them, my custom Super Redhawk carries the .44 Magnums for similar duty.

If you want sheer buffalo-stompin knock 'em down & step on 'em loads in those calibers & those guns, and you can spring for the costs, they come through.

I've conversed with Randy a few times over the years. He believed in his product and that company was his life.
Both he & Emerson are good people.

One thing many don't understand is that in a small operation the more time the operator has to spend on the phone, the less product gets produced.
Go through the channels he suggests, and if you can't wait for a reply then either go elsewhere or work up your own equivalent loads, if you think you can.
Denis

Page generated in 0.02541 seconds with 8 queries