View Single Post
Old December 18, 2012, 04:33 PM   #100
nate45

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEM
So they will ban speedloaders. I've seen this argument before. See I can shoot my revolver fast - well, then you don't need that.

The average gun fight as only two shots fired. Everything banned but derringers?

Bolt guns will become sniper rifles. Shotguns will fill a room with death. Why do you need to shoot 8 or 9 pellets each equivalent to a 9mm rouind at one time?

Can't you defend your house with rock salt rounds?
Read that very carefully, everyone of you. If we compromise on giving up anything, that we still legally own, your favorite part of the firearms world could be next.

Think not? Well, when only hunting rifles are readily available, or only skeet guns, etc, etc and they are used to kill children, shoot up the mall, whatever they will be the next evil instrument of death that needs banning.

Also, take a real close look at the main voices of the anti-gun politicians and major donors. Are we really going to let a tiny minority of millionaires and billionaires, who have 24/7 armed guards, tell us plebs that we don't need weapons?

We the people of the United States, as free citizens, deserve no less, than the current Service Rifles of our Nation as our individual weapons, if we so choose to own one. Sadly we have already largely given up that right, thanks mainly to the Hughes Amendment. Let us not give away what we have now and the gains we have made since the dark days of 1994.

Page generated in 0.03144 seconds with 8 queries