View Single Post
Old August 24, 2012, 07:52 AM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: July 20, 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,177
Frank Ettin gave good advice about contacting a lawyer (not surprising since he is one himself). It is possible that you may be able to have your record expunged, but a lawyer more familiar with your local and state laws could probably give you better guidance than we can.
Smith, and Wesson, and Me. -H. Callahan
Well waddaya know, one buwwet weft! -E. Fudd
All bad precedents begin as justifiable measures. -J. Caesar
Webleymkv is offline  
Page generated in 0.03008 seconds with 8 queries