View Single Post
Old April 4, 2013, 07:18 PM   #40
tynman

I went to my PD today cause 2 weeks ago I was told the chief was on vacation and my paper work was on his desk waiting for him. I was told it should be another week once he gets back. Which brings us to today. (my filing date was 1/24/13) At first when I filed the paperwork I was told it takes a month to 2. Then I was told by a front office lady (which acts like I or anyone else shouldn't have a gun) told me it was 3 to 4 months now. The woman that I guess does some of the paperwork for PPP came out to tell me it shouldn't be that long its on the desk with others in front of me. By the time I got home there was a message from the Det Sargent that does the paperwork to call him back. Talking to him (which he was very nice) he explained to me that he should get to my paperwork by the end of the month. But with all this going on he said the wait is up to 3 to 4 months and they went from 20 applications a month to 20 applications a day. So they are backed up in my town with no extra help added for the rush. But talking to someone that knows what he is talking about and telling me the truth I can wait and not get mad.

But I would call this a waiting period. A long one at that...

Page generated in 0.02281 seconds with 8 queries