View Single Post
Old May 30, 2013, 10:13 AM   #89
Duzell

@shadowviper

the brake works well, it locks in place easily, no issues, shooting wise, i have WAY less recoil, its not even a joke how much it actually reduces the muzzle rise. there is a guy called zane g that makes a similar one that has a style like a barrett's break but its 150$'s whereas this one was 45$'s from mosin plus, same exact effect, and i like the style of this as it look better engineered, and reduces some flash as well, it just snaps on with a twist and tightening 2 cone screws on bottom

@tahunua001

ya i am finding the ler scopes to be a pain in the butt, i will most likely now get a rock solid mount and bolt and drop in a 100$ scope and be done with the ler's. i like normal scopes on all my rifles, this was just something to try. now ill send BL and the mount to a gunsmith i know.but the brass stacker has no knocks against it it was built right and tight.

i will do all the shooting with both rifles myself on separate targets to show accuracy at 50 yards. then let my buddy shoot both if he wants. so far we have no clue when we will do this as my summer schedule keeps getting filled.

Page generated in 0.02163 seconds with 8 queries