View Single Post
Old June 8, 2009, 03:04 AM   #1
cloud8a

Shady situation during trip to Lubbock, Texas

Me and the family drove out to Lubbock. 6 hours. I do not have a CCW permit but in Texas you can carry in your car. I put my XD-40 under my seat. We arrived at the hotel about 11pm. We had food from Taco Villa so I cased the parking area seeing some suspicious looking folks at the hotel entrance. I wanted us to eat in peace so we parked out deep in the lot and ate. after we were done I decided that if something bad was going to happen I wanted it to happen at the entrance in the light. So I drove to the entrance parked the car. There was a white male standing there. He was jerking his head around and tugging at his pants. I sat there for a minute and watched him then I told my wife I am going in to get our room keys. Reminded her that our pistol was under my seat if needed. I went inside and got the keys. When I came out my wife had the Springfield in her lap and my son was shaking. she said that when I walked inside the white male cased our car and then got picked up by another car and dove around the parking lot and got dropped off back at the entrance (drug deal). she said that when the guy started casing the car she reached down and got the gun and told my son what was going on.

I later informed the desk clerk that they needed to check what was going on. I told my wife that telling the kids what is happening and scaring them was unnecessary. She was ****** off that the guy had the you know whats to case our car when he did not know there were some federal hydra-shoks waiting for him to do something stupid.

Page generated in 0.03870 seconds with 8 queries