View Single Post
Old March 2, 2006, 10:47 AM   #15
Wild Bill Bucks

Only have 20 acres at McGee Creek, but it borders a 15,000 acre ranch on one side that has VERY restricted hunting on it (only 95 Does and 5 Bucks allowed each year and is kept under lock-down, before, during, and after season) so I have a pretty good area to draw from.
Across the boat ramp on the lake is the stringtown WMA that you can access by boat in less than 3 minutes. You can't take a gun on the lake so you are restricted to bow hunting only, but there are some HUGE bucks over there also.
I keep 5 feeders up on my property, but I only hunt with a bow down there, I have a lease over between Hartshorne and Wilburton that I do all my rifle hunting on.
Occasionally I get to hunt around Sardis Lake with some freinds that own property there.
Mostly feeding deer around the cabin just for my bow hunting, and my wifes enjoyment. She likes to watch them, and we get to raise a fawn or two every so often when their momma gets run over around the lake area.
People around the lake know me and the wife will raise them, so we get one brought to us every so often.
I have a lot of pictures off of my cameras, but since I'm not much of a computer guy, I haven't figured out how to get them on here yet. I will try to show you guys some more as I learn how.

Page generated in 0.02432 seconds with 8 queries