View Single Post
Old September 28, 2011, 11:28 PM   #1151
alan

BGutzman wrote:ATF - All Types of Felons..... sorry to paint with so wide a brush but its a sad state of affairs...
---------------------------------------

The observation/characterization has a certain ring, it seems to me.

alloy wrote:Forbes has a fairly comprehensive piece on the topic of Fast and Furious.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin...mas-watergate/
----------------------------

Strikes me that Forbes, essentially a business related publication has a lengthy piece on Fast and Furious is more than just "interesting", it seems.

Additionally, re the following excerpt, "Why a gunrunning scandal codenamed “Fast and Furious,” a program run secretly by the U.S. government that sent thousands of firearms over an international border and directly into the hands of criminals, hasn’t been pursued by an army of reporters all trying to be the next Bob Woodward or Carl Bernstein is a story in itself", seems a most interesting question. Might media's traditional anti gun slant have a bearing on what seems the conspicious lack of activity by "investigative reporters" regarding this entire fiasco, or might it be that it has been run under a Democratic Administration bear on the seeming lack of media interest, a question that has been, I believe, previously raised.

Seems as if the cheese gets ever more binding.

Page generated in 0.02369 seconds with 8 queries