View Single Post
Old October 1, 2012, 01:38 PM   #11
armoredman

In complete astonishment I have to report a further development, as this specter of poor customer service has been re awakened. First, I receive an e-mail of a credit to my account, to which I instantly answered that said credit had been processed back in early June.

Then they send me an RMA, requesting the scope I never got be returned forthwith!

Quote:
RMA 148167 for your OpticsPlanet.com Order 2974075 Reference 1806086 has been issued

Hide Details
OpticsPlanet.com Customer Care Team

TO:
"Armoredman"

Monday, October 1, 2012 11:00 AM

Thank you again for ordering from OpticsPlanet.com!

Below is RMA information for your Order 297XXXX Reference 180XXXX

==========================
RMA Details:

1 NcSTAR 2-6x28 Compact Riflescope, Matte Black SC2628B
Reason: Not Needed

==========================

The assigned RMA number is valid for 10 business days from the date of issuance. In order to avoid any unfavorable delays and ensure that your account is properly credited for the returned merchandise, please follow our step-by-step Return Instructions:

1. Pack the item(s) securely using the original packing material. Please note that we are currently unable to accept COD shipments. To ensure proper delivery, we strongly recommend choosing a carrier that offers delivery notification (e.g., UPS, USPS and FedEx).
2. Please include the "Return Summary" in the returned box.
3. Attach the "Merchandise Return Tag" to the outside of the box along with the shipping label.
4. Please insure the package for the full merchandise value and include any promotional materials, accessories, manuals, etc. that were included with the shipment.

You may reprint the Merchandise Return Tag and the Return Summary by following this link http://removed for security reasons.

OpticsPlanet.com processes all returns and exchanges within 10 business days of the receipt of the returned merchandise. Credit card companies vary in the time required to post credits back to a customer's account. Please consult your credit card company for additional information regarding credit policies. For PayPal orders, refunds will need to be withdrawn from your PayPal account to reflect on your credit card statement.

Should you have any questions please review our Return Policy at http://www.opticsplanet.net/our-policy.html#returns and do not hesitate to contact us.

If we can be of any further assistance to you regarding your order, please e-mail us at [email protected] or feel free to call our customer service line at (800) 504-5897.
Be sure to mention your Order 2974075 Reference 1806086 when contacting us.

Thanks again for choosing OpticsPlanet.com. We appreciate your business.
ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING? I'f I gotten the damn thing I wouldn't have gone THROUGH all of this! This in response to an issue that started in May?
This is unbelievable...

Page generated in 0.02536 seconds with 8 queries