Thread: Stupid People
View Single Post
Old March 6, 2006, 06:49 AM   #1
Buzzard

Stupid People

I got my new coyote calls and wanted to try them out, I have been practicing (listening to a tape and making the same sounds) so I take my SKS and my calls and go out. There is a place not too far from my home that I have seen coyotes so I start calling, I am in the middle of no place sitting in my truck, off in the distance coming over the hill I see movment. I get out of my truck and called again, the movment heads my way, I lay across the hood and look thru my scope....Yep a coyote....about 150yds away...I get my coat and layed it acroos the hood and got the coyote in my sights again...it was getting closer....I put my finger on the trigger and....all ofa sudden this guy pulls up on a dirt bike and asks me.
".Hey what time is it", I just looked at him, then he asks "oh...are you target shooting? " I said no I was going to shoot that coyote pointing at the back end going over the hill. The dirt biker tells me, "oh we ran a bunch of them out of here this morning"....I put my rifle in the truck and went home...

Page generated in 0.02269 seconds with 8 queries