View Single Post
Old July 30, 2018, 06:48 PM   #4
PushPuller

love...….

For me, one gun always seems to be the most accurate, until I pick up another in the collection. Then that one always seems to be more accurate than the last.

This last range visit I took my NEW SP-01 out and right away from 21' I was putting rounds on top of each other, thought to myself "WOW! this is drastically better than my CZ 75B". After a couple hundred rounds I decided to pull my 75B out so it didn't feel neglected. Set the target at 10 yards and put the entire mag in as tight of group as the SP-01.... Couldn't tell you how I did it because im generally not that good but that 75B wasn't gonna let itself get overshadowed by its younger brother.

I always forget about my 1911 now that I have several 9mms and military surplus pistols I don't shoot it much. Every time I do take it out I fall in love all over again. That thing is just so sewing machine smooth that its hard to shoot poorly with it.

There are so many variables that can make a gun a great shooter, most of them previously stated above. But I swear there is an intangible aspect that unless you truly enjoy shooting and taking care of a gun, it wont take care of you.

Last edited by PushPuller; July 30, 2018 at 09:06 PM.

Page generated in 0.02535 seconds with 8 queries