View Single Post
Old July 11, 2011, 03:39 PM   #129
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
I don't have one for my 1911s but I use one for my Beretta, I studied it again. I don't see how its possible for the holster to be at fault if the "Four basic rules of handgun safety" are followed.
Quote:
A fifth would be not disenage your safety until you're ready to shoot, but I don't like that one, I replace it with NEVER TRUST A MANUEL SAFETY.
Well I guess you could ad a sixth or seventh or more safety rules to the 4 rules and come up with reasons this should not happen, but I don't think coming up with more addresses anything not already covered by the four for this instance.

Quote:
Still since he disengaged the safety while removing the gun from the holster, then he violated that one too.
No, actually he did not if the video is to be believed. The thumb safety was disengaged unintentionally as a result of trying to work the mechanism on the thumb drive holster that he was no longer wearing.

Page generated in 0.02978 seconds with 8 queries