Thread: what do you do?
View Single Post
Old September 6, 2009, 05:09 PM   #2
J.Netto

Quote:
When you park in front of your apt, this same car pulls beside you w/ a group of people that seem to follow you as you go inside. Do you hold your gun then?
I don't think I would drive home, if I thought I was being followed. Instead I would probably drive to the Police department, or find a public place as crowded as I could. Then I would call the police. I think In any situation like that, getting out of your car, or driving home, would automatically give the bad guys the upper hand.

Quote:
How about if your walking to your car across a dark parking lot and notice someone eerily watching you?
I always look around at all the other vehicles, or people in a parking lot, whether it is dark or not. But, more thoroughly if it's dark. I even look under, and around other cars that are parked close to mine. If the parking lot is pretty empty, but there is a vehicle parked right next to me, or pretty close, when I'm about 30 or 40 feet away, I'll go down like I dropped something, or like I am tying my shoe, and I'll look underneath the other cars.

If I noticed someone watching me, I would definitely be watching them. If when I left, they left too - I would probably handle it as I described in my first paragraph.

If I feel like my life is in danger, and I can't put any distance between me and the threat(s), then I draw my gun.

Page generated in 0.04525 seconds with 8 queries