View Single Post
Old July 18, 2015, 09:41 PM   #117
Shootest

Quote:
Shootest one has to ask how you are accounting for the initial outlay of cash for the equipment, reloading bench, the space in your home etc... you are limiting the "cost" of your reloads to components only which is really only half the equation. You crafted your example to meet your predetermined conclusion. Its lack of objectivity and validity is apparent.

Well the equipment is 20 years old and I could sell it for what I paid for it if not more. Not that it hasn’t paid for its self years ago. So that is a wash. The reloading bench cost me about $100.00 to build five years ago and the cost of it spread over the thousands of rounds loaded on it is to small to figure. Nor did I accout for the cost of the electricity used by the case feeder and the lights but you got to be kidding me. As far as the space is concerned I would still have paid for it even if I didn’t reload so I can’t see how you think I should add it to my cost. How much does the couch in your living room cost you to sit on? I chose the 357 mag because it is the most recent loading session I completed. I could have chosen 44 mag or 30/06 or many others. How can you clam that it is not valid when it is absolute fact?
Talk about closed minded, are you telling me the OP will never load any caliber other than the 3 he listed?
Oh, but I conceded, your fancy collage degree in BS makes you correct and any one that disagrees wrong even when an example is placed right in front of you.

Last edited by Shootest; July 18, 2015 at 09:54 PM.

Page generated in 0.03366 seconds with 8 queries