View Single Post
Old May 25, 2019, 08:19 AM   #33
Bartholomew Roberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaim
My biggest issue with pocket carry is... I already use both pockets. I carry around enough stuff in my front pockets that I need both.
That is one of my big issues with pocket carry as well and why it tends to get relegated to “around the house” carry and cargo shorts with lots of pocketses.

To help mitigate this, I’ve taken to what I call my “utility keychain” (inspired by Batman’s utility belt; but focused on a more compact EDC size ). I’ve got a tiny carabiner (to add/remove quickly) with a Roxyvon Aurora flashlight, a Leatherman Mini or M4 Sebertool, and a Swiss Army Cadet. So, on a keychain I have a multitool, 500 lumen flashlight, and a pocket knife.

As a bonus, I’ve been to a couple of sporting events with “no knives” policies and while they’ve insisted I check my 3” pocket knife, they’ve never given me grief about the multitool or Cadet. Which I’m thankful for since I generally regard a knife as a useful tool rather than a weapon and this fetishism to “protect” people by denying them commonly used tools annoys me greatly.

Page generated in 0.03544 seconds with 8 queries