View Single Post
Old March 4, 2012, 08:28 AM   #12
hydroholic

The Taurus WILL handle anything the Ruger will and just as good, but a little more comfortable to shoot. Make all the arguments you will, but the Taurus Raging Bull line is built just as good as any and better than some. I to have shot numerous rounds of the 340 gr lfn +P+ Buffalo Bore loads, and never had a problem. Couldn't even shoot them in the Smith I had, well at least it was not recommended. If you like the looks and the feel of the RB and your only quam is the red stripe (which you can change or as someone suggested maybe stain it black), I say go with the Raging Bull. It's more comfartable to shoot, just as reliable and a lot less denero! Why pay more if you like the looks of the Taurus as good or better. Because it will perform just as good but with less felt recoil. I guess some people just have to be able to say " I own a Ruger" or "I own a Smith". My Stepfather used to be one of those people, but after I had some of my Tauri for a few years and he was able to shoot them often, he started to sway. Then upon me purchasing my Raging Bull .44 Mag and him shooting it against his Super Black Hawk, he was sold. He now owns the .44 Mag and the Judge both in the Raging series along with some other Taurus revolvers not of the Raging series. All of which he is perfectly happy with!

Page generated in 0.03686 seconds with 8 queries