Thread: Louis Awerbuck
View Single Post
Old June 27, 2014, 11:37 PM   #10
blackopsglock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Lapin View Post
Posted at http://yfainc.com/ today (26 June):

Louis passed away on June 24, 2014. We want to thank everyone, for your many years of support and friendship.

There have been a number of requests for information on any memorial service that might occur. Louis specifically forbade us to hold a memorial service, but he never said anything about a Celebration of Life. So, that being said, we are contemplating holding a Celebration of Life service in Phoenix, likely in July. We would need to have an idea of how many people might attend so we'd know the best place to hold a celebration. If you would be interested in attending, please let us know (and how many would be with you) so that we can proceed with arrangements. Thank you!
========================================

Words are just not enough...

Lee it was a pleasure training with you and Louis over the years. My heart goes out to you in your time of morning. We lost a friend and a mentor but you lost much much more. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I would so love to be part of the celebration of life for Louis but sadly finances simply will not allow the trip. I will be there in spirit.

As you said. Words are not enough. Godspeed!
blackopsglock is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02434 seconds with 8 queries