View Single Post
Old March 22, 2001, 08:46 AM   #1
chokeu2

Okay, here comes another guy, new to the reloading thing. And of course, totally confused as to what I should buy! I have narrowed things down a bit however. I think... That is where you guys come in. Personally, I am a .45 bigot. But becuase some interesting things are out there, I will buy other calibers. I also enjoy .223 and .308. So, I began the quest for reloading equipment in an effort to keep up with my police officer friends who were having ammo given to them thousands of rounds at a time.

My quest has led me to a crossroad in which I think that I will choose between the Dillon 550B or the Hornady Lock-n-Load AP. Both seem like great buys. But have NO practical knowledge to draw from, I do not know if one is better than the other. I noticed that no one here has anything to say about the Hornady rigs. I looked back a couple of weeks in through the threads in an effort to find info so that I would not ask a question that has been posted recently.

Yes, I am long winded when I am looking for info! Just watch out if you ever ask me about my screen name! ;-)

Having said ALL of that, could you guys throw out your opinions!!??

Thanks!!!

Page generated in 0.02314 seconds with 8 queries