View Single Post
Old June 24, 2012, 03:48 PM   #48
Edward429451

Quote:
why should I spend a whole lot of time and money, just to end up with those same groups without using a FCD? Sounds silly, right?
You actually have a point, but are defending your position too much and come across a little like a kid who doesn't want to take the training wheels of your bike. Or you can drive an automatic transmission, yet refuse to learn to drive a stick.

You seem to imply that because you have acceptable results with the loading techniques that you use, that other more meticulous people are somehow wrong because they're willing to put more time and effort into their load process. This is where you lose it by defending the easy way.

Do you really think that your ammo is as good as the meticulous ones? It very well may be good enough for your needs, but that doesn't make it as good as theirs. These guys put good instruction down and not just flexing their ego. They should not be P'shawd with my ammos as good as yours and I use the easiest way I can, and the cheapest equipment.

You're all full of blanket statements like that, that have nothing but ego holding them up. We know you can load some pert darn good ammo, but to imply that it could measure up to another mans, who is willing to cover all the bases and load the long way is...(ego).

Don't let ego get in the way of learning.

Page generated in 0.03121 seconds with 8 queries