View Single Post
Old July 19, 2015, 05:47 AM   #3
stagpanther

Quote:
I'm having a hard time focusing on both sights & target. I know ur supposed to shoot with both eyes open, but with as hard as I try, my focus will be on only the front sight/sights or the target which leads to the obvious.

Yes I've tried glasses, but they either make my sights more visible & less blurry or the target so I'm back to square one. Fyi, I'm type 2 diabetic & have no eye care insurance.

Any suggestions will help so I thank u in return!
I'm in the same boat and have made several posts elsewhere on this subject. My experience so far is that it is really impossible to find glasses that will sharpen both intermediate and long distance at the same time without moving your head or eyes--though 1 person suggested--and I might try it--simply having just one side of the glasses intermediate and the other side long--makes sense and may be worth a try. Another solution that has worked for me is to mount a 2x scope and use glasses with intermediate focus--the glasses enable me to clearly see the sight picture which is the reticle and target in sharp focus. I've more or less given up on fixed irons that are close together on short slide semi-auto pistols.

Page generated in 0.02948 seconds with 8 queries