View Single Post
Old February 21, 2013, 12:02 AM   #4
JohnKSa
Staff

Quote:
I was referring more to pointed posts from Mods, during the election cycle, when some of us pointed out that a lame-duck Obama was likely to prove very dangerous in terms of Executive Orders, bully pulpit leadership of Congress, executive branch and judicial appointments, and manipulation of the media. After all, he has nothing, personally, to lose in a political sense.

He's tried to appoint an extreme anti to head up ATF; he's trying to pressure medical and mental health care professionals to violate patient confidentiality as we have understood it; he and his organization are actively encouraging the shenanigans we have seen and will see in NY, CA, MA, NJ, CO, MN, etc....

This was all a very likely trend, as many of us saw it, but those of us who made those points were either pooh-pooh'ed or locked by the Mods.
I will admit that I don't read every thread on TFL. If you can point me to a thread that was locked because of a reasoned discussion of a particular politician's demonstrated anti-gun record or statement, I'd appreciate it.

I don't believe it is against policy to make such statements or have such discussions--I guess I'd like to get things clarified as much as you would.

Page generated in 0.02237 seconds with 8 queries