View Single Post
Old September 23, 2005, 10:55 AM   #14
Harley Quinn

Texas is it true

I want to live and die in Texas?

I was in the Corps many moons ago and we had this guy from Texas (we had others also but this guy was so in love with Texas that is all he talked about)

So we would ask why are you in the Corps? He was drafted and did not want to go in the Army! I am giving my age away. He was a good shot and a hell of a Marine and how he loved Texas. Liked to fight also, hey, just a good Marine.

So to keep on topic I will say (from experience) Go to a good feed store and buy the stuff they recommend. If you are in corn country it is corn, If you are in rice country it is rice etc. Why, usually it is the cheapest and sweet feed is what most corn is about anyway. We got lots and lots of sweetners from corn on the market Cheap oil is another good additive. High in fat and helps them grow. Some like to give them beer LOL.

Go to the feed lots ask them. Heck check it out on google, but by all means castrate the dude (now) he will grow faster. True...

Harley

PS since I am not from Texas I love those little Armadillos. Is it true they taste like chicken LOL.

Page generated in 0.02146 seconds with 8 queries