View Single Post
Old November 19, 2004, 11:48 PM   #1
JerryM

Comp tac 25 degree cant

I just received a Comp tac FBI Paddle holster for my G 26. I wondered how a greater cant than the usual 15 degree would work.
I called Comp Tac, and talked to Ryan. He recommended the 25 degree cant.

I find that I prefer that to the normal cant. I like the butt to be more along the vertical line of my body. I think that I might like a greater degree of cant than the 25 even.

The folks at Comp tac are absolutely outstanding and their products are also. I highly recommend them.
An additional benefit is the speed with which they make and ship the holsters. On this one I ordered on Friday and got it Wed. That is typical of my experience with them. I have two others and like them better than any kydex holsters that I have.

I really like the speed of kydex. Their major disadvantage is that they do not lay quite as flat against the side as a pancake.

Jerry
Ecclesiastes 12:13  ¶Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Page generated in 0.03611 seconds with 8 queries